We warmly welcome you to Holiday Home 'Kas Isola' Bonaire and we ask you to inform yourself of these General Terms and Conditions.
1. By confirming a reservation at Holiday Home 'Kas Isola' Bonaire, these Terms and Conditions become effective. These apply to all guests of Holiday Home 'Kas Isola' Bonaire.
2. Guests must have a permanent home and stay and must register with the landlord / owner of Holiday Home 'Kas Isola' (hereafter 'the owner') with a valid proof of identity. No photocopy will be made of this identity card.
3. The owner of Holiday Home 'Kas Isola' is not liable for damage, loss or theft of property belonging to the tenants (hereafter: 'guests'). In case of disputes all (legal) costs are for the account of the guests.
4. All risks related to a stay at Holiday Home 'Kas Isola' are at the expense of the guests.
5. Damage and loss of movable and immovable property of owner must be reported immediately by the guests and reimbursed to the owner. You can insure yourself by means of travel insurance. The guest remains at all times liable for the damage caused by him / her. The damage must be reimbursed at the departure of the guest.
6. Guests must follow instructions from the owner.
7. In case of violation of these Terms and Conditions and inappropriate behavior, the owner can deny guests access to Holiday Home 'Kas Isola' Bonaire with immediate effect, without further notice and giving reasons and without refund of accommodation costs.
8. The administration of the owner is decisive in mutual disagreement unless the users can prove otherwise.
9. Guests of Holiday Home 'Kas Isola' Bonaire must comply with the Rules of Procedure. The House Rules are available for inspection at the property.
Reservation, confirmation and payment:
10. The reservation of Holiday Home 'Kas Isola' Bonaire takes place by means of a reservation request via website www.holidayhomeatbonaire.com
A reservation can also be made directly by e-mail (email@example.com).
11. The reservation is only definitive after a deposit of 25% of the total booking amount and if it has been confirmed by the guests and the owner.
12. Upon receipt of your reservation request, Holiday Home 'Kas Isola' Bonaire will send a confirmation (provided space is available). Then the reservation is final. We request that you pay the deposit of 25% via Paypal within 5 working days after booking. You will receive an e-mail from the owner with a payment request from Paypal (free of charge, if no currency conversion is required). The remainder must be paid no later than 6 weeks before arrival. You will also receive a Paypal payment request from the owner for the remaining payment. More information about Paypal: link to Paypal You can not pin and we do not accept credit cards.
13. Our reservation confirmations refer to these General Terms and Conditions.
14. Check in from 3 pm, check out before 11 am. If you want to arrive or leave at a different time then it is possible to do so if no other guests have booked.
15. Our accommodation is suitable for a maximum of 2 persons.
16 Holiday Home 'Kas Isola' Bonaire is not suitable for children.
17. No refund will be made in case of early departure.
18. Payments can only be made in advance via Paypal.
19. Holiday Home 'Kas Isola' Bonaire is described on our website www.holidayhomeatbonaire.com. We have made the website with great care. Still, it is possible that photos or written texts are different than the current situation. You can not derive any rights from these differences.
20. Visitors may not spend the night at Holiday Home 'Kas Isola' Bonaire without the owner's consent and without paying an additional fee.
21. No pets are allowed in Holiday Home 'Kas Isola' Bonaire.
22. Smoking is not allowed inside. You can smoke outside in the designated place. Use of the ashtray is mandatory.
23. If private circumstances give cause to do so, the owner of Holiday Home 'Kas Isola' Bonaire is entitled to unilaterally cancel a reservation without being awarded compensation for this. Any deposit will immediately be refunded to your bank account.
24. Cancellation costs Holiday Home 'Kas Isola' Bonaire '
If the guests unexpectedly want to cancel the booking, they are kindly requested to inform the owner as soon as possible by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
If canceled, the following cancellation costs will be charged:
• if canceled up to the 42nd day (exclusive) before the day of departure: the down payment
• cancellation from the 42nd day (inclusive) to the 28th day (exclusive)
before the departure day: 35% of the travel sum
• cancellation from the 28th day (inclusive) to the 21st day (exclusive)
before the day of departure: 40% of the travel sum
• cancellation from the 21st day (inclusive) to the 14th day (exclusive)
before the day of departure: 50% of the travel sum
• cancellation from the 14th day (inclusive) to the 5th day (exclusive)
before the day of departure: 75% of the travel sum
• in case of cancellation from the 5th day (inclusive) until the day of departure: 90% of the travel sum
• in case of cancellation on the day of departure or later: the full travel sum
25. In case of force majeure or unforeseen circumstances, the owner has the right to cancel the reservation at all times. Under supremacy or unforeseen circumstances is understood, among other things, that Holiday Home 'Kas Isola' Bonaire is no longer suitable for letting, for example in case of flooding, flooding or fire. In such a case, the owner - if desired by the guests - will help to find an alternative accommodation. However, the owner can never be held responsible for the costs arising from such cancellation.
26. Despite our good care, it is possible that you have a complaint. In order to solve the complaint, we ask you to immediately inform the owner.
27. The owner of Holiday Home 'Kas Isola' Bonaire can not be held liable for damage suffered by the guest (s) or third parties as a result of the stay in the accommodation.
28. The guest indemnifies Holiday Home 'Kas Isola' Bonaire and its owner against claims in this regard.
29. Holiday Home 'Kas Isola' Bonaire is not liable for disturbances in and around the accommodation such as breakdowns and breakdowns of water supply and technical installations.
30. Holiday Home 'Kas Isola' Bonaire and the owner accepts no liability for loss, theft, damage or accidents caused to persons and / or goods during or as a result of the stay.
31. The accommodation and other facilities on the property must be used by the guests with care and according to the destination.
32. Damages and missing items of movable and immovable property must be reported directly to the owner by the guest. Any repair and / or replacement costs must be paid immediately by the guest to the owner on his first request.
33. Guests of Holiday Home 'Kas Isola' Bonaire are provided with a key to the accommodation. If the key is lost, the costs will be borne by the guest.
34. In so far as rules in private international law do not provide otherwise, only Dutch law applies to the present conditions. Non-Dutch guests are deemed to be in agreement with the general terms and conditions.
35. All disputes ensuing from the user agreement or these conditions shall in the first instance be settled by the competent court in the Netherlands, insofar as the rules of private international law do not provide otherwise.
36. Neither of the parties can transfer its rights and obligations to third parties, insofar as nothing else has been determined in these terms and conditions.
38. If and in so far as any provision in the user agreement and the present terms and conditions should prove void, the other conditions remain intact and the void article shall be deemed to have been converted in such a way that it is brought into line with the apparent intentions of the parties. By making a reservation / booking at Holiday Home 'Kas Isola' Bonaire you indicate that you are aware of these General Terms and Conditions and your acceptance of these General Terms and Conditions. Holiday Home 'Kas Isola' Bonaire. '01-01-2019
INFORMATION & RESERVATIONS: HOLIDAYHOMEBONAIRE@GMAIL.COM